2011年5月8日 星期日

it wastes time to argue with other people --07May11

Accidently, I had a small discussion with someone about some philosophic issues.

It is probably a natual tendency that peopel judge other's behavior as if they hold the justice well.

well, who knows?

Human beings may be superior than other animals in certain filed, but they are still categorized as a kind of animal in biology. Thus, when one asks a question if it is quilty to kill other people to survive in the last extremity, what is your answer?

Democracy is just a wildness in disguise.

How can one blame the other's to try their best to survive in a deadly condition?

How can one decide who has the right to live, and who should die?

Why you believe you have the right answer and I believe I do not have one?

The world might sometimes look so stupid, but I still attempt to appreciate those treasure and lovely place.

For some unspoken secrets, I begin to move away from the majority.

My faith motivates me to become who I am.

You can choose to believe it or not, but your answer is not mine.

I do believe so.

沒有留言:

張貼留言